My Little One Has Arrived!

My Lil Caleb's Anthropometric Measurements
Caleb a few hours after his birth
 After nine long months of waiting, HE, my cherub, my little one, my new man, has finally arrived. On the fateful day of September 25, at exactly twenty seven minutes past one o'clock in the afternoon, Caleb Hendrik greeted the world with his cries. And so as one Indian saying goes, "When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced..." Surely, everyone was elated upon his arrival.
Caleb on oxygen inhalation
  However, his first few hours was not easy. He was distressed that necessitated for oxygen inhalation and other contraptions. At a very early age, he had to undergo tests and endure numerous needle pricks. It was indeed a pity knowing all these things should happen to such a powerless, helpless little creature. Worst of all, I couldn't take him home with me when I was advised with an MGH (may go home) order.

  So far, he has been doing good. His sucking improved. His color is turning pinkish. His abnormal breath sounds almost gone. He just needs to complete treatment before he can be finally sent home.

My Little Henry: The Love of My Heart, The Soul of My Soul , The Light of My Life

A New Mom's Thought 
Holding your own flesh and blood for the very first time stirs up this emotional joy inside. I could not exactly name it. I'm not even sure if anyone has already come up with a term to name it. As I cradle Caleb into my own arms, I thought to myself, all of nine months now, he is everything I wanted, he is everything a cherub in heaven would look like. So, it must be true...that, once you finally see your child, you'd forget all discomforts and pains you have experienced and encountered during your pregnancy and delivery. Caleb is my bundle of joy.

Sleeping, he looks so tiny and helpless. I can't help but feel the need to protect him from everything vile and wicked. :) I would want him to feel that his Momma would always be nearby for him.

Every time I look down at his tiny face, I wish that I could assure him of a life that's easy and happy. But, I know the truth - that life can't always be that way. All I can do is be behind his every step, catch him on every fall, welcome him back when he goes astray, love him unconditionally. We hope to teach him to be strong so that he can rely on his own strength and learn to depend on himself.



14 comments:

MATH TEACHER said...

rodrigofaria
rodrigofaria
rodrigofaria
rodrigofaria
rodrigofaria
rodrigofaria
rodrigofaria

Car Accessories said...

This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you
Write for us technology
Write for us gambling
Write for us education

unknown said...

great article thanks for sharing.
Movierulz
Jalshamoviez

Car Accessories said...

"All the best blogs that is very useful for keeping me share the ideas
of the future as well this is really what I was looking for, and I am
very happy to come here. Thank you very much"
thestoriestimes
quotes
love shayari

unknown said...

great blog
nowindiatimes
movierulz
uwatchfree
jalshamoviez

unknown said...

your blog is very impressive thanks for sharing
sofurry
mogstation
nowindiatimes

Car Accessories said...

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
thestoriestimes
stories for kids
Narendra modi
sushant singh rajput
rashmika mandanna

Anonymous said...

Evaporator Replacement Tax Credit - Free Boiler Grants

In the event that you right now get Working kettle substitution tax reduction or other qualifying benefits then you will be in line for a Free Boiler Grant which may work with your supplanting your old wasteful and costly heater. The ECO conspire helps householders who get Working Tax Credits, and it is substitution Universal Credit, to supply financing for a substitution kettle inside the home.

Mortgage holders and individual occupants might be qualified for subsidizing under the Government-sponsored conspire which gives kettle financing to those in receipt of 1 of the passing advantages, including Working evaporator substitution tax break. In case this is material to you or somebody who for all time lives in your family you will get help to prompt an original evaporator which can assist with decreasing your energy charges altogether.
Ark Insulation

Toney Wix said...

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The whole look of your website is wonderful, well the content material!

Chevrolet Accessories

Toney Wix said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.


uwatch
desiremovie com
klwap
good night quotes
13377x proxy
enthusan

Toney Wix said...

Whats up! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you’ve right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for more soon.


december global holidays
uwatch,
desiremovie com,
klwap,
good night quotes,
13377x proxy,
enthusan

Toney Wix said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
Shayari
love shayari
sad shayari
attitude shayari
Malayalam Quotes
inspirational shayari
romantic-shayari



Toney Wix said...

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Car Accessories
Volkswagen Polo Accessories
Toyota Yaris Accessories
Toyota Innova Accessories
Toyota Fortuner Accessories
Toyota Corolla Accessories

Anonymous said...

Recruitment agencies collaborate with government policies aimed at protecting migrant workers. They follow guidelines to ensure ethical recruitment, fair treatment, and compliance with employment laws.